Mystery Words - Part Two - School Terms
This is another worksheet on mystery words. Students will solve the mystery words by the clues that are given.
First, you will copy the worksheet so that each student will have a copy.
Then, you will explain to the students what they are to do. You can write the following example on the board.
Example: What is the word for the following clue?
1. This object is large and white and you can write on it _____________
The answer is a whiteboard.
After they understand what they are to do, then you can hand out the sheets for the students to work on independently.
Worksheet - Mystery Clues - Part Two - School Terms
Directions: Write the word in the blanks that will solve the clues.
Here is a list of the words: Whiteboard, Pencils, Pens, Erasers, Markers, Writing Paper, Nurse, Computer, Math Worksheet, English Worksheet, Calendar, Teacher, Principal, Library, Students, Playground, Basketball, Books, Music, and Gym 1. What is white, large, and teachers use to do their teaching? __________
2. This object is round, and you can use it to play a game. __________
3. This is in the shape of a rectangle, has lines, and a space to draw. ___________
4. What has numbers that students work on during a lesson? ____________
5. Where do students go during recess?___________
6. This person is in charge of the school. ____________
7. Where do students go to get exercise? ___________
8. What do students use to study? _________
9. What do students use when they make mistakes? __________
10. This object shows the months, year, and days of the week. __________
11. What do students use to play educational games? _________
12. Who goes to school to learn? ___________
13. What do students use to write? ___________
14. This person helps students feel better. _________
15. Where do students go to learn about books? __________
16. Where do students go to learn about singing? __________
17. This has words such as nouns, pronouns, and other terms that students learn. __________
18. What do students like to use to draw? __________
19. What do older students use to write with when they want their work neater? __________
20. This person helps students learn.__________ Answer Sheet
3. Writing Paper
4. Math Worksheet
17. English Worksheet
You can grade the students on the total number correct out of the total number possible.
- Physical Education
- Reading & Writing
- Social Studies
- Special Education