Writing a Biography - Mark Twain
Students will write a biography of Mark Twain.
This lesson is for middle school age students, but fifth graders could do this, too.
First, you will copy the worksheet so that each student will have a copy.
Then, you will talk to the students about biographies.
After that, you will have the students do research on Mark Twain.
Finally, you will have them write their own biography of Mark Twain and submit their biographies for grading.
Worksheet - Questions for Biography of Mark Twain
Directions - Answer the following questions in your biography.
1. When was Mark Twain born?
2. What was his real name?
3. Where was he born?
4. What accomplishments did he have in his life?
5. What trials did he go through in his life?
6. What books have you read that he wrote?
7. What did you learn from reading about his life?
8. Is there anything in his life that you could apply in your life?
100 to 90 = A
89 to 80 = B
79 to 70 = C
69 to 60 = D
Below 60 = F
- Physical Education
- Reading & Writing
- Social Studies
- Special Education