Kiddie Preparatory School
- Grades: PK-KG
- Student Enrollment: 102
- 8611 Mayhew Rd
- Fort Wayne, IN 46835
- (260) 485-7951
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Kiddie Preparatory School enrolls 102 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-KG. It is located in Fort Wayne, IN, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $36,518.
- Early Childhood or Child Care Center
- School Days Per Year: 213Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 8Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Church of the Nazarene
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- Other religious school association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Kiddie Preparatory School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 102
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 10.6Full-Time Teachers: 10Part-Time Teachers: 5
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 2.1
- Percent Minority Students: 2.0%
- Males: 13 (12.7%)
- Females: 89 (87.3%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Kiddie Preparatory School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
After the recent school shootings (and thwarted school shootings) in the past month-just as after...
Kids develop at different speeds, and everyone has different skills and abilities. School is easy...
We've all heard about kids being bullied by peers. Kids taunt, tease, pull hair, shove and push...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites