Cair Paravel Latin School
- Grades: KG-12
- Student Enrollment: 314
- 635 Sw Clay St
- Topeka, KS 66606
- (785) 232-3878
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Cair Paravel Latin School enrolls 314 elementary, middle, and high school students from grades KG-12. It is located in Topeka, KS, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $35,928.
- Special Program Emphasis
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 176Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Offers Both Full and Half Day Schedule
- American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
- Association of Classical and Christian Schools
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Cair Paravel Latin School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 314
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 24.1Full-Time Teachers: 19Part-Time Teachers: 9
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 13.0
- Percent Minority Students: 7.3%
- Males: 178 (56.7%)
- Females: 136 (43.3%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Cair Paravel Latin School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
The worst affliction affecting our kids today is not teen pregnancy, drugs and alcohol, or...
The first day of kindergarten is a rite of passage for any student. Every mother cries and...
Many children today have special needs that make it difficult for them to learn. It's imperative...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites