Waldorf School of Louisville
- Grades: PK-5
- Student Enrollment: 119
- 8005 New Lagrange Rd
- Louisville, KY 40222
- (502) 327-0122
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Waldorf School of Louisville enrolls 119 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-5. It is located in Louisville, KY, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $28,843.
- Special Program Emphasis
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 175Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Half Day Schedule
- Association of Waldorf Schools of North America (AWSNA)
- Other special emphasis association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Waldorf School of Louisville!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 119
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 7.3Full-Time Teachers: 5Part-Time Teachers: 6
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 14.9
- Percent Minority Students: 7.6%
- Males: 21 (17.6%)
- Females: 98 (82.4%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Waldorf School of Louisville and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Teacher Tenure (the policy making it almost impossible to fire teachers) has noble roots. It was...
Every human copes with anxiety at one time or another. It is a basic emotion that we feel when...
The first day of kindergarten is a rite of passage for any student. Every mother cries and...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites