Acadiana Preparatory School
- Grades: PK-12
- Student Enrollment: 206
- 1592 E Prudhomme St
- Opelousas, LA 70570
- (337) 948-6551
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Acadiana Preparatory School enrolls 206 school students from grades PK-12. It is located in Opelousas, LA, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $14,717.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 9Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Acadiana Preparatory School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 206
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 12.0Full-Time Teachers: 12
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 13.8
- Percent Minority Students: 45.6%
- Males: 95 (46.1%)
- Females: 111 (53.9%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Acadiana Preparatory School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Kids develop at different speeds, and everyone has different skills and abilities. School is easy...
In 1998, a book was published in the US that turned a hatred of reading to love. "Harry Potter and...
February 5 through 9 was "National Teen Dating Violence Awareness and Prevention Week"....
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites