- Grades: PK-12
- Student Enrollment: 180
- 418 Hwy 128
- St. Joseph, LA 71366
- Mailing Address:
- PO Box 555
- Saint Joseph, LA 71366
- (318) 766-4384
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Tensas Academy enrolls 180 school students from grades PK-12. It is located in St. Joseph, LA, which is a small city with a median household income of $19,539.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 170Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- State or regional independent school association
PK-12 | 188 Students | 26.9 miles away
|Not Yet Rated||-|
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Tensas Academy!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 180
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 15.0Full-Time Teachers: 12Part-Time Teachers: 6
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 10.8
- Percent Minority Students: 5.0%
- Males: 86 (47.8%)
- Females: 94 (52.2%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Tensas Academy and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
It isn't easy for students to make the transition into a new school, especially if they have...
As a parent, you'd love to have your child share all of his feelings with you. It would be so easy...
Children with learning disabilities often have trouble making and retaining friendships. Some kids...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites