Boston College High School
- Grades: 7-12
- Student Enrollment: 1,548
- 150 Morrissey Blvd
- Dorchester, MA 02125
- (617) 436-3900
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Boston College High School enrolls 1,548 middle and high school students from grades 7-12. It is located in Dorchester, MA, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $35,513.
- Enrolls Only Male Students
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 170
- School Hours Per Day: 6
- Roman CatholicArchdiocese of Boston, MA
- Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA)
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Boston College High School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 1,548
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 98.1Full-Time Teachers: 91Part-Time Teachers: 9
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 15.8
- Percent Minority Students: 12.5%
- Males: 1,548 (100.0%)
- Females: - (-)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Boston College High School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
When American children head off to junior kindergarten, they must be ready to learn. It is your...
I was watching Headline News's news ticker when I read something that made me LOL. The ticker said...
February 5 through 9 was "National Teen Dating Violence Awareness and Prevention Week"....
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites