Radius Pediatric Center Day School
- Grades: 3-12
- Student Enrollment: 13
- 123 South St
- Plymouth, MA 02360
- (508) 746-4343
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Radius Pediatric Center Day School enrolls 13 elementary, middle, and high school students from grades 3-12. It is located in Plymouth, MA, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $39,759.
- Special Education
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 250
- School Hours Per Day: 6
- National Association of Private Special Education Centers (NAPSEC)
- Other association(s) for exceptional children
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Radius Pediatric Center Day School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 13
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 4.1Full-Time Teachers: 4Part-Time Teachers: 1
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 3.2
- Percent Minority Students: 38.5%
- Males: 5 (38.5%)
- Females: 8 (61.5%)
Earlier this week I had reason to drop by my grandsons' school at lunch time. While waiting for the...
Going to the doctor or dentist can be traumatic for children of all ages. Many adults do not...
Children who are adopted can be affected both academically and socially at school. Many times...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites