Mount Alvernia Academy
- Grades: PK-6
- Student Enrollment: 346
- 20 Manet Rd
- Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
- (617) 527-7540
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Mount Alvernia Academy enrolls 346 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-6. It is located in Chestnut Hill, MA, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $78,007.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 170Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicArchdiocese of Boston, MA
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
- Other school association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Mount Alvernia Academy!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 346
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 29.0Full-Time Teachers: 26Part-Time Teachers: 6
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 9.7
- Percent Minority Students: 7.2%
- Males: 113 (32.7%)
- Females: 233 (67.3%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Mount Alvernia Academy and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Between September 26 and October 2, 2006, there were three deadly school shootings and...
Every human copes with anxiety at one time or another. It is a basic emotion that we feel when...
February 5 through 9 was "National Teen Dating Violence Awareness and Prevention Week"....
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites