St Pius V Elementary School
- Grades: PK-8
- Student Enrollment: 448
- 28 Bowler St
- Lynn, MA 01904
- (781) 593-8292
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
St Pius V Elementary School enrolls 448 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-8. It is located in Lynn, MA, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $37,364.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 183Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Offers Both Full and Half Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicArchdiocese of Boston, MA
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
- Other school association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review St Pius V Elementary School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 448
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 23.1Full-Time Teachers: 21Part-Time Teachers: 3
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 18.0
- Percent Minority Students: 20.1%
- Males: 215 (48.0%)
- Females: 233 (52.0%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about St Pius V Elementary School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
It isn't easy for students to make the transition into a new school, especially if they have...
Kids develop at different speeds, and everyone has different skills and abilities. School is easy...
The first day of kindergarten is a rite of passage for any student. Every mother cries and...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites