Chinese Christian Schools
- Grades: KG-12
- Student Enrollment: 915
National Blue Ribbon Schools Award
No Reviews Yet
- 750 Fargo Ave
- San Leandro, CA 94579
- (510) 351-4957
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Chinese Christian Schools enrolls 915 elementary, middle, and high school students from grades KG-12. It is located in San Leandro, CA, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $51,081.
- Special Program Emphasis
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 173Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- State or regional independent school association
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Chinese Christian Schools!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 915
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 82.9Full-Time Teachers: 78Part-Time Teachers: 7
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 11.0
- Percent Minority Students: 96.7%
- Males: 480 (52.5%)
- Females: 435 (47.5%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Chinese Christian Schools and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
A few weeks ago, at the weekly after-school program I run through my local church, a group of...
Going to the doctor or dentist can be traumatic for children of all ages. Many adults do not...
All across North America girls between the ages of 11 and 12 have the opportunity to be vaccinated...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites