Christ Lutheran School
- Grades: PK-8
- Student Enrollment: 251
- 7929 La Mesa Blvd
- La Mesa, CA 91941
- (619) 462-5211
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Christ Lutheran School enrolls 251 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-8. It is located in La Mesa, CA, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $41,693.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 178Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Christ Lutheran School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 251
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 12.3Full-Time Teachers: 11Part-Time Teachers: 2
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 16.0
- Percent Minority Students: 21.1%
- Males: 88 (35.1%)
- Females: 163 (64.9%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Christ Lutheran School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
After the recent school shootings (and thwarted school shootings) in the past month-just as after...
Do you remember the roller coaster of emotions that you experienced as a child when the day for...
In the late 1990s, the Salem-Keizer school district in Oregon began requiring every student in its...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites