Willie Ross School for Deaf
- Grades: PK-12
- Student Enrollment: 71
- 32 Norway St
- Longmeadow, MA 01106
- (413) 567-0374
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Willie Ross School for Deaf enrolls 71 school students from grades PK-12. It is located in Longmeadow, MA, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $75,461.
- Special Education
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 6Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- State or regional independent school association
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Willie Ross School for Deaf!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 71
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 11.0Full-Time Teachers: 11
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 6.0
- Percent Minority Students: 62.0%
- Males: 35 (49.3%)
- Females: 36 (50.7%)
Many parents believe that kids don't experience stress. Nothing could be further from the truth....
Parents usually become very concerned when they hear the term "peer pressure." However, peer...
Early in the 20th century schools in urban districts operated all year `round. However, in rural...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites