Capitol Christian Academy
- Grades: PK-12
- Student Enrollment: 153
- 610 Largo Rd
- Upper Marlboro, MD 20774
- (301) 336-2200
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Capitol Christian Academy enrolls 153 school students from grades PK-12. It is located in Upper Marlboro, MD, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $52,813.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 178Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Capitol Christian Academy!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 153
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 14.1Full-Time Teachers: 14Part-Time Teachers: 1
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 10.4
- Percent Minority Students: 94.8%
- Males: 81 (52.9%)
- Females: 72 (47.1%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Capitol Christian Academy and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
It's a fact that violence in schools is prevalent in today's society. We hear of school shootings,...
In 1998, a book was published in the US that turned a hatred of reading to love. "Harry Potter and...
Students who are entering ninth grade do not realize the importance of the critical decisions they...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites