Church of the Redeemer Day School
- Grades: PK-1
- Student Enrollment: 108
- 5603 N Charles St
- Baltimore, MD 21210
- (410) 435-9510
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Church of the Redeemer Day School enrolls 108 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-1. It is located in Baltimore, MD, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $30,078.
- Early Childhood or Child Care Center
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 170Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Offers Both Full and Half Day Schedule
- National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Church of the Redeemer Day School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 108
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 4.3Full-Time Teachers: 3Part-Time Teachers: 4
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 7.4
- Percent Minority Students: 0.9%
- Males: 25 (23.1%)
- Females: 83 (76.9%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Church of the Redeemer Day School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Every human copes with anxiety at one time or another. It is a basic emotion that we feel when...
Kids hate homework. It seems that almost every night of the week they are overloaded with...
When American children head off to junior kindergarten, they must be ready to learn. It is your...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites