Freedom Baptist Schools
- Grades: KG-12
- Student Enrollment: 371
- 6340 Autumn Dr
- Hudsonville, MI 49426
- (616) 669-2270
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Freedom Baptist Schools enrolls 371 elementary, middle, and high school students from grades KG-12. It is located in Hudsonville, MI, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $46,961.
- School Offers Homeschooling
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 174Note: Kindergarten Operates Three Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- Association of Classical and Christian Schools
- Christian Schools International (CSI)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Freedom Baptist Schools!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 371
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 22.1Full-Time Teachers: 17Part-Time Teachers: 7
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 16.8
- Percent Minority Students: 19.1%
- Males: 222 (59.8%)
- Females: 149 (40.2%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Freedom Baptist Schools and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
When American children head off to junior kindergarten, they must be ready to learn. It is your...
Parents and grandparents are responsible for teaching children a love of history. To begin, relate...
Your child comes home at the end of the school day with a huge bruise on his upper arm. When you...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites