Gabriel Richard High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Student Enrollment: 463
- 15325 Pennsylvania Rd
- Riverview, MI 48193
- (734) 284-1875
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Gabriel Richard High School enrolls 463 high school students from grades 9-12. It is located in Riverview, MI, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $47,623.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180
- School Hours Per Day: 7
- Roman CatholicArchdiocese of Detroit, MI
- Other school association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Gabriel Richard High School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 463
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 28.9Full-Time Teachers: 27Part-Time Teachers: 3
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 16.0
- Percent Minority Students: 9.7%
- Males: 237 (51.2%)
- Females: 226 (48.8%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Gabriel Richard High School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
First there were four, now there are six, no one knows how many more there may be in the future....
The first day of kindergarten is a rite of passage for any student. Every mother cries and...
What is Cyberbullying? Cyberbullying is a new form of harassment, emotional abuse,...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites