Little Lamb Nursery & Kindergarten School
- Grades: PK-KG
- Student Enrollment: 24
- 2794 Packard St
- Ann Arbor, MI 48108
- (734) 971-4811
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Little Lamb Nursery & Kindergarten School enrolls 24 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-KG. It is located in Ann Arbor, MI, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $46,299.
- Early Childhood or Child Care Center
- School Days Per Year: 187Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 6Note: Kindergarten Offers Both Full and Half Day Schedule
- Seventh-Day Adventist
- General Conference of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Little Lamb Nursery & Kindergarten School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 24
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 1.1Full-Time Teachers: 1Part-Time Teachers: 1
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 3.6
- Percent Minority Students: 8.3%
- Males: 1 (4.2%)
- Females: 23 (95.8%)
It's mid-term season once again, and semester (or quarter or trimester) grades will be coming out...
One of the sensations on YouTube highlights the state of our education system. The spot was...
Thousands of children in America struggle to learn on a daily basis. Many of them have invisible...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites