Skeels Christian School
- Grades: PK-12
- Student Enrollment: 107
- 3956 N M-18
- Gladwin, MI 48624
- (989) 426-2054
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Skeels Christian School enrolls 107 school students from grades PK-12. It is located in Gladwin, MI, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $29,598.
- School Offers Homeschooling
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 176Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Offers Both Full and Half Day Schedule
- American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
|Immanuel Christian School|
KG-11 | 24 Students | 27.8 miles away
|Not Yet Rated||-|
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Skeels Christian School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 107
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 8.9Full-Time Teachers: 8Part-Time Teachers: 1
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 11.2
- Percent Minority Students: 6.5%
- Males: 55 (51.4%)
- Females: 52 (48.6%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Skeels Christian School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Today's society glorifies a get-it-now mentality. Children learn this early. You probably noticed...
"I had to go through the same thing when I went to school." Every parent has uttered this phrase,...
What is Cyberbullying? Cyberbullying is a new form of harassment, emotional abuse,...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites