Minnesota Waldorf School
- Grades: KG-8
- Student Enrollment: 194
- 70 County Road B E
- Maplewood, MN 55117
- (651) 487-6700
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Minnesota Waldorf School enrolls 194 elementary school students from grades KG-8. It is located in Maplewood, MN, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $51,596.
- Special Program Emphasis
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 171Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Association of Waldorf Schools of North America (AWSNA)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Minnesota Waldorf School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 194
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 19.3Full-Time Teachers: 11Part-Time Teachers: 10
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 10.1
- Percent Minority Students: 4.6%
- Males: 97 (50.0%)
- Females: 97 (50.0%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Minnesota Waldorf School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Students who are entering ninth grade do not realize the importance of the critical decisions they...
Recently, adolescent's sleep habits have been in the news. Research has shown that adolescents need...
Many children today have special needs that make it difficult for them to learn. It's imperative...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites