St Peter Claver School
- Grades: KG-8
- Student Enrollment: 141
- 1060 Central Ave W
- St. Paul, MN 55104
- (651) 646-1797
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
St Peter Claver School enrolls 141 elementary school students from grades KG-8. It is located in St. Paul, MN, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $38,774.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 167Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicArchdiocese of St. Paul-Minneapolis, MN
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review St Peter Claver School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 141
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 12.0Full-Time Teachers: 12
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 11.8
- Percent Minority Students: 97.9%
- Males: 80 (56.7%)
- Females: 61 (43.3%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about St Peter Claver School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Kids hate homework. It seems that almost every night of the week they are overloaded with...
When the first day of high school looms in the near future, teens are both excited and anxious....
February 5 through 9 was "National Teen Dating Violence Awareness and Prevention Week"....
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites