Chesterfield Montessori School
- Grades: PK-8
- Student Enrollment: 150
- 14000 Ladue Road
- Chesterfield, MO 63017
- (314) 469-7150
- Other Details
- Principal or Admin: Anita Chastain, Head of School
- Fax: (314) 469-7851
Founded in 1981, Chesterfield Montessori School offers authentic Montessori programs from toddlers (from age 16 months) through Grade 8. CMS is accredited by the Association Montessori Internationale (AMI), which was founded in 1929 by Dr. Maria Montessori, and by the Independent Schools of the Central States (ISACS).
Montessori is a proven educational philosophy, with over 100 years of continual practice throughout the world. Montessori education is based on the premise that children naturally love to learn. The environment and educational materials at Chesterfield Montessori foster natural exploration, leading to high levels of intellectual, social and emotional growth. The fundamentally respectful approach to education builds confidence, and engenders a life-long love and appreciation for the process of learning and collaboration.
Chesterfield Montessori School is situated on a five-acre campus in Chesterfield, with an architectural award-winning building, a swimming pool, two tennis courts and a children's garden. Students come from many countries and diverse backgrounds. Most importantly, Montessori educators recognize Chesterfield Montessori School as one of the finest schools in the United States. Please visit our website for more information: http://www.chesterfieldmontessori.org.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 150
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 14.0Full-Time Teachers: 6Part-Time Teachers: 2
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 10.7
- Percent Minority Students: 18.0%
- Males: 43 (28.7%)
- Females: 107 (71.3%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Chesterfield Montessori School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
When visiting my grandson's school, I often hear administrators and teachers complaining that not...
Parents usually become very concerned when they hear the term "peer pressure." However, peer...
Thousands of children in America struggle to learn on a daily basis. Many of them have invisible...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites