Moog Center for Deaf Education School
- Grades: Unknown
- Student Enrollment: 34
- 12300 S 40 Dr
- St. Louis, MO 63141
- (314) 692-7172
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Moog Center for Deaf Education School enrolls 34 students in grade levels that do not adhere into a traditional K-12 system. It is located in St. Louis, MO, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $27,156.
- Special Education
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 177
- School Hours Per Day: 7
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Moog Center for Deaf Education School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 34
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 15.1Full-Time Teachers: 12Part-Time Teachers: 5
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 2.3
- Percent Minority Students: 23.5%
- Males: 16 (47.1%)
- Females: 18 (52.9%)
Asperger Syndrome, also known as Pervasive Developmental Disorder is on the high functioning end of...
Thousands of children in America struggle to learn on a daily basis. Many of them have invisible...
When the first day of high school looms in the near future, teens are both excited and anxious....
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites