Wee Care Childcare and Messenger Christian School
- Grades: PK-1
- Student Enrollment: 105
- 602 Summit Rd
- Fenton, MO 63026
- (636) 343-2255
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Wee Care Childcare and Messenger Christian School enrolls 105 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-1. It is located in Fenton, MO, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $74,708.
- School Days Per Year: 170Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Wee Care Childcare and Messenger Christian School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 105
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 1.0Full-Time Teachers: 1
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 10.0
- Males: 5 (4.8%)
- Females: 100 (95.2%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Wee Care Childcare and Messenger Christian School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
What is Cyberbullying? Cyberbullying is a new form of harassment, emotional abuse,...
When the first day of high school looms in the near future, teens are both excited and anxious....
Boys and girls are different. Give a toddler girl a G.I. Joe and she'll probably try to mother it....
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites