- Grades: KG-12
- Student Enrollment: 333
- 1419 Academy St
- Centreville, MS 39631
- Mailing Address:
- PO Box 70
- Centreville, MS 39631
- (601) 645-5912
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Centreville Academy enrolls 333 elementary, middle, and high school students from grades KG-12. It is located in Centreville, MS, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $16,081.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 176Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- State or regional independent school association
- Other school association(s)
|Wilkinson County Christian Academy|
KG-12 | 269 Students | 14.9 miles away
|Not Yet Rated||-|
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Centreville Academy!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 333
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 16.1Full-Time Teachers: 16Part-Time Teachers: 1
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 20.7
- Percent Minority Students: 0.3%
- Males: 186 (55.9%)
- Females: 147 (44.1%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Centreville Academy and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Children who are adopted can be affected both academically and socially at school. Many times...
Going to the doctor or dentist can be traumatic for children of all ages. Many adults do not...
We've all heard about kids being bullied by peers. Kids taunt, tease, pull hair, shove and push...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites