New Day, Day Treatment Program School
- Grades: 5-12
- Student Enrollment: 56
- 1724 Lampman Dr
- Billings, MT 59102
- (406) 256-3224
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
New Day, Day Treatment Program School enrolls 56 elementary, middle, and high school students from grades 5-12. It is located in Billings, MT, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $35,147.
- School Days Per Year: 180
- School Hours Per Day: 8
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review New Day, Day Treatment Program School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 56
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 5.1Full-Time Teachers: 3Part-Time Teachers: 3
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 11.0
- Percent Minority Students: 71.4%
- Males: 25 (44.6%)
- Females: 31 (55.4%)
For most of the country, school is starting up this week or later this month-at the beginning of...
Depression is a very real problem for today's youth. When your spirit doesn't feel good, a lot of...
Kids hate homework. It seems that almost every night of the week they are overloaded with...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites