Statesville Christian School
- Grades: PK-12
- Student Enrollment: 390
- 1210 Museum Rd
- Statesville, NC 28625
- (704) 873-9511
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Statesville Christian School enrolls 390 school students from grades PK-12. It is located in Statesville, NC, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $31,925.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 179Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- State or regional independent school association
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Statesville Christian School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 390
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 35.4Full-Time Teachers: 33Part-Time Teachers: 7
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 10.7
- Percent Minority Students: 1.3%
- Males: 195 (50.0%)
- Females: 195 (50.0%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Statesville Christian School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Today's society glorifies a get-it-now mentality. Children learn this early. You probably noticed...
When visiting my grandson's school, I often hear administrators and teachers complaining that not...
February 5 through 9 was "National Teen Dating Violence Awareness and Prevention Week"....
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites