First Presbyterian Church Weekday School
- Grades: KG-5
- Student Enrollment: 197
- 10400 Zelzah Ave
- Northridge, CA 91326
- (818) 368-7254
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
First Presbyterian Church Weekday School enrolls 197 elementary school students from grades KG-5. It is located in Northridge, CA, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $82,310.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 179Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- Other school association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review First Presbyterian Church Weekday School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 197
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 16.1Full-Time Teachers: 12Part-Time Teachers: 7
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 12.2
- Percent Minority Students: 20.3%
- Males: 83 (42.1%)
- Females: 114 (57.9%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about First Presbyterian Church Weekday School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Bullies have been around since the beginning of time. We had to deal with bullies, and our parents...
February 5 through 9 was "National Teen Dating Violence Awareness and Prevention Week"....
Morning! It can be a time of stress. The kids are fighting over who gets to use the bathroom first,...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites