Pope John Xxiii Central Catholic High School
- Grades: 7-12
- Student Enrollment: 114
- 303 Remington St
- Elgin, NE 68636
- Mailing Address:
- PO Box 179
- Elgin, NE 68636
- (402) 843-5325
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Pope John Xxiii Central Catholic High School enrolls 114 middle and high school students from grades 7-12. It is located in Elgin, NE, which is a small city with a median household income of $29,833.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 181
- School Hours Per Day: 7
- Roman CatholicArchdiocese of Omaha, NE
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Pope John Xxiii Central Catholic High School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 114
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 12.4Full-Time Teachers: 8Part-Time Teachers: 7
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 9.2
- Percent Minority Students: 1.8%
- Males: 58 (50.9%)
- Females: 56 (49.1%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Pope John Xxiii Central Catholic High School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
In just a few days, kids from all over the US will be going back to school. Now is the time to take...
"The Summer Slump", teachers call it. It happens every year. It makes its way into lesson plans...
In the backyard, the classroom, the community and while participating in sports and other...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites