Pg Chambers School
- Grades: PK
- Student Enrollment: 107
- 15 Halko Dr
- Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927
- (973) 829-8484
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Pg Chambers School enrolls 107 preschool students that are all enrolled in the same grade level (PK). It is located in Cedar Knolls, NJ, which is a small city with a median household income of $82,453.
- Special Education
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 210
- School Hours Per Day: 6
- National Association of Private Special Education Centers (NAPSEC)
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- Other special emphasis association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Pg Chambers School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 107
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 14.0Full-Time Teachers: 14
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 6.1
- Percent Minority Students: 23.4%
- Males: 39 (36.4%)
- Females: 68 (63.6%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Pg Chambers School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
It's a fact that violence in schools is prevalent in today's society. We hear of school shootings,...
February 5 through 9 was "National Teen Dating Violence Awareness and Prevention Week"....
When the first day of high school looms in the near future, teens are both excited and anxious....
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites