Princeton Day School
- Grades: PK-12
- Student Enrollment: 902
National Blue Ribbon Schools Award
No Reviews Yet
- 650 Great Rd
- Princeton, NJ 08540
- Mailing Address:
- PO Box 75
- Princeton, NJ 08542
- (609) 924-6700
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Princeton Day School enrolls 902 school students from grades PK-12. It is located in Princeton, NJ, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $67,346.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 170Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Princeton Day School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 902
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 112.6Full-Time Teachers: 107Part-Time Teachers: 15
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 7.9
- Percent Minority Students: 48.8%
- Males: 442 (49.0%)
- Females: 460 (51.0%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Princeton Day School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Parents and grandparents are responsible for teaching children a love of history. To begin, relate...
Morning! It can be a time of stress. The kids are fighting over who gets to use the bathroom first,...
Statistics prove that there are many different family types in today's society. Grandparents or a...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites