First United Methodist Kindergarten & Day Care School
- Grades: PK-KG
- Student Enrollment: 189
- 105 E Spring St
- Sylacauga, AL 35150
- (256) 249-2300
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
First United Methodist Kindergarten & Day Care School enrolls 189 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-KG. It is located in Sylacauga, AL, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $29,533.
- Early Childhood or Child Care Center
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 5Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review First United Methodist Kindergarten & Day Care School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 189
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 4.1Full-Time Teachers: 3Part-Time Teachers: 3
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 7.6
- Percent Minority Students: 1.6%
- Males: 12 (6.3%)
- Females: 177 (93.7%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about First United Methodist Kindergarten & Day Care School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Parents and grandparents are responsible for teaching children a love of history. To begin, relate...
Daniel attended private school until sixth grade, when he was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, a...
It's mid-term season once again, and semester (or quarter or trimester) grades will be coming out...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites