Calvary Chapel Christian School
- Grades: KG-12
- Student Enrollment: 577
- 7065 W Oquendo Rd
- Las Vegas, NV 89113
- Mailing Address:
- 7175 W Oquendo Rd
- Las Vegas, NV 89113
- (702) 248-8879
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Calvary Chapel Christian School enrolls 577 elementary, middle, and high school students from grades KG-12. It is located in Las Vegas, NV, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $44,069.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 175Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Calvary Chapel Christian School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 577
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 41.1Full-Time Teachers: 40Part-Time Teachers: 3
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 14.0
- Percent Minority Students: 13.3%
- Males: 274 (47.5%)
- Females: 303 (52.5%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Calvary Chapel Christian School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Many children who have the capability to get good grades experience frustration because of low...
These days it seems that every newscast reports at least once incident of violence. As parents, we...
Parents usually become very concerned when they hear the term "peer pressure." However, peer...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites