Emma Willard School
- Grades: 9-12
- Student Enrollment: 309
- 285 Pawling Ave
- Troy, NY 12180
- (518) 833-1302
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Emma Willard School enrolls 309 high school students from grades 9-12. It is located in Troy, NY, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $29,844.
- Enrolls Only Female Students
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 162
- School Hours Per Day: 7
- National Coalition of Girls' Schools (NCGS)
- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
- State or regional independent school association
- The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Emma Willard School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 309
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 56.6Full-Time Teachers: 42Part-Time Teachers: 27
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 5.5
- Percent Minority Students: 36.2%
- Males: - (-)
- Females: 309 (100.0%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Emma Willard School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Transitions are rarely easy, yet we have to encounter them every day of our lives. For school-aged...
Boys and girls are different. Give a toddler girl a G.I. Joe and she'll probably try to mother it....
Thousands of children in America struggle to learn on a daily basis. Many of them have invisible...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites