Myrtle P Jarmon Ecec School
- Grades: PK-KG
- Student Enrollment: 127
- 116-55 Guy R Brewer Blvd
- Jamaica, NY 11434
- (718) 528-0922
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Myrtle P Jarmon Ecec School enrolls 127 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-KG. It is located in Jamaica, NY, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $43,133.
- Early Childhood or Child Care Center
- School Days Per Year: 261Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 10Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Myrtle P Jarmon Ecec School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 127
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 2.6Full-Time Teachers: 2Part-Time Teachers: 1
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 33.5
- Percent Minority Students: 68.5%
- Males: 4 (3.1%)
- Females: 123 (96.9%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Myrtle P Jarmon Ecec School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Recently, radio talk show host and CNN personality did a week-long special entitled "The Perfect...
Many children today have special needs that make it difficult for them to learn. It's imperative...
Boys and girls are different. Give a toddler girl a G.I. Joe and she'll probably try to mother it....
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites