New York Institute for Special Education School
- Grades: PK-12
- Student Enrollment: 157
- 999 Pelham Pkwy N
- Bronx, NY 10469
- (718) 519-7000
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
New York Institute for Special Education School enrolls 157 school students from grades PK-12. It is located in Bronx, NY, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $42,102.
- Special Education
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 181Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 6Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review New York Institute for Special Education School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 157
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 42.0Full-Time Teachers: 42
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 2.3
- Percent Minority Students: 56.1%
- Males: 46 (29.3%)
- Females: 111 (70.7%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about New York Institute for Special Education School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
It won't be long until kids run from the school, shrieking in delight because they're free for the...
As a parent, you'd love to have your child share all of his feelings with you. It would be so easy...
What is Cyberbullying? Cyberbullying is a new form of harassment, emotional abuse,...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites