- Grades: Unknown
- Student Enrollment: 89
- 25 E 104th St
- New York, NY 10029
- (212) 289-4872
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Reece School enrolls 89 students in grade levels that do not adhere into a traditional K-12 system. It is located in New York, NY, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $38,293.
- Special Education
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 210
- School Hours Per Day: 5
- National Association of Private Special Education Centers (NAPSEC)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Reece School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 89
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 15.0Full-Time Teachers: 15
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 5.9
- Percent Minority Students: 59.6%
- Males: 72 (80.9%)
- Females: 17 (19.1%)
"The Summer Slump", teachers call it. It happens every year. It makes its way into lesson plans...
The report cards came home and you're disappointed with your child's scores. You know he has the...
Students who are entering ninth grade do not realize the importance of the critical decisions they...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites