St Anne Institute School
- Grades: 7-12
- Student Enrollment: 139
- 160 N Main Ave
- Albany, NY 12206
- (518) 437-6502
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
St Anne Institute School enrolls 139 middle and high school students from grades 7-12. It is located in Albany, NY, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $30,041.
- Special Education
- Enrolls Only Female Students
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 222
- School Hours Per Day: 6
- National Association of Private Special Education Centers (NAPSEC)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review St Anne Institute School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 139
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 54.5Full-Time Teachers: 52Part-Time Teachers: 4
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 2.6
- Percent Minority Students: 53.2%
- Males: - (-)
- Females: 139 (100.0%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about St Anne Institute School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
These days it seems that every newscast reports at least once incident of violence. As parents, we...
The first teachers of children are their parents. From the time they are infants, children need to...
Today's society glorifies a get-it-now mentality. Children learn this early. You probably noticed...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites