St Anthony of Padua School
- Grades: PK-8
- Student Enrollment: 342
- 125-18 Rockaway Blvd
- South Ozone Park, NY 11420
- (718) 641-0212
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
St Anthony of Padua School enrolls 342 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-8. It is located in South Ozone Park, NY, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $47,584.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 6Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicDiocese of Brooklyn, NY
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
- Other religious school association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review St Anthony of Padua School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 342
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 13.5Full-Time Teachers: 11Part-Time Teachers: 4
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 21.9
- Percent Minority Students: 85.4%
- Males: 145 (42.4%)
- Females: 197 (57.6%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about St Anthony of Padua School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
As a parent, you'd love to have your child share all of his feelings with you. It would be so easy...
First there were four, now there are six, no one knows how many more there may be in the future....
"What happened to my sweet little baby?" Every parent has or will ask that sometime during the...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites