St Anthonys High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Student Enrollment: 2,364
- 275 Wolf Hill Rd
- Huntington Station, NY 11747
- (631) 271-2020
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
St Anthonys High School enrolls 2,364 high school students from grades 9-12. It is located in Huntington Station, NY, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $61,760.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 175
- School Hours Per Day: 6
- Roman CatholicDiocese of Rockville Centre, NY
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review St Anthonys High School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 2,364
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 116.9Full-Time Teachers: 113Part-Time Teachers: 5
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 20.2
- Percent Minority Students: 13.7%
- Males: 1,247 (52.7%)
- Females: 1,117 (47.3%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about St Anthonys High School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Bullies have been around since the beginning of time. We had to deal with bullies, and our parents...
One of the sensations on YouTube highlights the state of our education system. The spot was...
As a parent, you'd love to have your child share all of his feelings with you. It would be so easy...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites