St Martin De Porres School
- Grades: KG-8
- Student Enrollment: 285
- 122 Cedar Valley Rd
- Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
- (845) 452-4428
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
St Martin De Porres School enrolls 285 elementary school students from grades KG-8. It is located in Poughkeepsie, NY, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $29,389.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicArchdiocese of New York, NY
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review St Martin De Porres School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 285
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 10.9Full-Time Teachers: 9Part-Time Teachers: 5
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 26.2
- Percent Minority Students: 16.5%
- Males: 124 (43.5%)
- Females: 161 (56.5%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about St Martin De Porres School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Recently, radio talk show host and CNN personality did a week-long special entitled "The Perfect...
Many children today have special needs that make it difficult for them to learn. It's imperative...
The No Child Left Behind Act of 2001 has met with mixed results and mixed feelings. Some think it...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites