Stephen Gaynor School
- Grades: Unknown
- Student Enrollment: 177
- 22 W 74th St
- New York, NY 10023
- (212) 787-7070
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Stephen Gaynor School enrolls 177 students in grade levels that do not adhere into a traditional K-12 system. It is located in New York, NY, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $38,293.
- Special Education
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180
- School Hours Per Day: 6
- Council for Exceptional Children (CEC)
- Other association(s) for exceptional children
- State or regional independent school association
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Stephen Gaynor School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 177
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 36.8Full-Time Teachers: 32Part-Time Teachers: 6
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 4.8
- Percent Minority Students: 10.7%
- Males: 104 (58.8%)
- Females: 73 (41.2%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Stephen Gaynor School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
For generations parents have been telling their kids that breakfast is the most important meal of...
All children need motivation to learn. Have your child's grades decreased since he started middle...
In the late 1990s, the Salem-Keizer school district in Oregon began requiring every student in its...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites