The Center for Discovery School
- Grades: Unknown
- Student Enrollment: 190
- Benmosche Rd
- Harris, NY 12742
- Mailing Address:
- PO Box 840
- Harris, NY 12742
- (845) 794-1400
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
The Center for Discovery School enrolls 190 students in grade levels that do not adhere into a traditional K-12 system. It is located in Harris, NY, which is a small city with a median household income of $32,083.
- Special Education
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 210
- School Hours Per Day: 6
- Council for Exceptional Children (CEC)
- Other special emphasis association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review The Center for Discovery School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 190
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 36.0Full-Time Teachers: 36
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 5.3
- Percent Minority Students: 25.8%
- Males: 122 (64.2%)
- Females: 68 (35.8%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about The Center for Discovery School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
All kids grumble about going to school at one time or another. This is perfectly normal, but what...
The report cards came home and you're disappointed with your child's scores. You know he has the...
We've all heard about kids being bullied by peers. Kids taunt, tease, pull hair, shove and push...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites