Purcell Marian High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Student Enrollment: 408
- 2935 Hackberry St
- Cincinnati, OH 45206
- (513) 487-3101
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Purcell Marian High School enrolls 408 high school students from grades 9-12. It is located in Cincinnati, OH, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $29,493.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180
- School Hours Per Day: 7
- Roman CatholicArchdiocese of Cincinnati, OH
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
- Other religious school association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Purcell Marian High School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 408
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 38.8Full-Time Teachers: 34Part-Time Teachers: 8
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 10.5
- Percent Minority Students: 51.5%
- Males: 224 (54.9%)
- Females: 184 (45.1%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Purcell Marian High School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Senior projects are coming due and finals are coming up. Spring has sprung, and with spring comes...
"What happened to my sweet little baby?" Every parent has or will ask that sometime during the...
The first day of kindergarten is a rite of passage for any student. Every mother cries and...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites