Oklahoma Christian Academy
- Grades: PK-12
- Student Enrollment: 331
- 1101 E 9th St
- Edmond, OK 73034
- (405) 844-6478
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Oklahoma Christian Academy enrolls 331 school students from grades PK-12. It is located in Edmond, OK, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $54,556.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Church of Christ
- National Christian School Association (NCSA)
- Other school association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Oklahoma Christian Academy!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 331
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 26.9Full-Time Teachers: 25Part-Time Teachers: 3
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 11.7
- Percent Minority Students: 10.9%
- Males: 171 (51.7%)
- Females: 160 (48.3%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Oklahoma Christian Academy and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Many children who have the capability to get good grades experience frustration because of low...
Kids develop at different speeds, and everyone has different skills and abilities. School is easy...
Boys and girls are different. Give a toddler girl a G.I. Joe and she'll probably try to mother it....
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites