Portland Jewish Academy
- Grades: PK-8
- Student Enrollment: 319
National Blue Ribbon Schools Award
No Reviews Yet
- 6651 Sw Capitol Hwy
- Portland, OR 97219
- (503) 244-0126
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Portland Jewish Academy enrolls 319 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-8. It is located in Portland, OR, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $40,146.
- Special Program Emphasis
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 170Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 8Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- The Jewish Community Day School Association
- State or regional independent school association
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Portland Jewish Academy!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 319
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 33.1Full-Time Teachers: 22Part-Time Teachers: 17
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 7.0
- Percent Minority Students: 1.9%
- Males: 110 (34.5%)
- Females: 209 (65.5%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Portland Jewish Academy and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Christmas and New Years are coming, and with them Christmas and New Years Eve parties. At many of...
It's all come down to this: Eighteen years of good times and bad, and now your baby bird is ready...
Time has flown. Your teen is in high school and has demonstrated an interest in obtaining a part...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites