Altoona Central Catholic School
- Grades: 5-8
- Student Enrollment: 123
- 1400 4th Ave
- Altoona, PA 16602
- (814) 944-1250
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Altoona Central Catholic School enrolls 123 elementary school students from grades 5-8. It is located in Altoona, PA, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $28,248.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180
- School Hours Per Day: 7
- Roman CatholicDiocese of Altoona-Johnstown, PA
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Altoona Central Catholic School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 123
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 9.5Full-Time Teachers: 8Part-Time Teachers: 2
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 13.0
- Percent Minority Students: 0.8%
- Males: 60 (48.8%)
- Females: 63 (51.2%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Altoona Central Catholic School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
School supply lists can seem unending, and the price can add up very quickly. But do we really...
First there were four, now there are six, no one knows how many more there may be in the future....
The first day of kindergarten is a rite of passage for any student. Every mother cries and...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites