St Paul School
- Grades: PK-8
- Student Enrollment: 143
- 219 Wsusquehanna St
- Allentown, PA 18103
- (610) 797-5321
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
St Paul School enrolls 143 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-8. It is located in Allentown, PA, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $32,016.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 6Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicDiocese of Allentown, PA
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review St Paul School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 143
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 9.0Full-Time Teachers: 8Part-Time Teachers: 6
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 14.8
- Percent Minority Students: 16.8%
- Males: 60 (42.0%)
- Females: 83 (58.0%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about St Paul School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
In just a few days, kids from all over the US will be going back to school. Now is the time to take...
It's mid-term season once again, and semester (or quarter or trimester) grades will be coming out...
The first teachers of children are their parents. From the time they are infants, children need to...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites