Upland Country Day School
- Grades: PK-9
- Student Enrollment: 209
- 420 W Street Rd
- Kennett Square, PA 19348
- (610) 444-8116
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Upland Country Day School enrolls 209 school students from grades PK-9. It is located in Kennett Square, PA, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $46,523.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 175Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 8Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Upland Country Day School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 209
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 47.5Full-Time Teachers: 44Part-Time Teachers: 8
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 4.1
- Percent Minority Students: 3.3%
- Males: 104 (49.8%)
- Females: 105 (50.2%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Upland Country Day School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Disclaimer: This article expresses my opinion that has been formed by personal experience and...
Body image is a very touchy issue with today's kids. Since the 1950s, when Barbie was first...
Children who are adopted can be affected both academically and socially at school. Many times...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites